Protective Screens from Panel Systems are the perfect solution to maintaining social distancing in the workplace to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The screens provide a protective barrier between two people to reduce the risk of exposure to infectious particles found in coughs and sneezes.
Manufactured from 8mm extruded acrylic, the multipurpose screens are fully transparent to allow clear communication and are ideal for use in any environment that requires face-to-face contact. This includes retail stores, offices, pharmacies, petrol stations, post offices, hospitals and clinics and nail salons.
The screens are easy to assemble and come in a range of standard and bespoke sizes and are designed to stand-alone. The panels consist of only three pieces and can be set up in a matter of seconds, without any tools or fixings or the need for specialist training. They are lightweight and easy to carry so can be used in multiple locations, if required.
- Helps to protect against coughing, sneezing, and splashing of saliva droplets which may contain harmful microbes
- Made from high quality 8mm extruded acrylic with clear visibility
- Allows you to see and speak to colleagues, customers and patients while remaining protected
- Easy to assemble without any tools or fixings
- Supplied flat packed and with a protective film to prevent scratching and damage
- All screens are CNC machined with smooth, rounded edges. Available with or without a service hatch
- Universal feet will fit all screen sizes
At Panel Systems, we pride ourselves on our high level of quality and service. All our products are manufactured to Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015. With a highly experienced team of customer service staff, CAD designers, production operatives and logistics specialists, we have the capabilities to manufacture high quality, custom-made screens in both small and large quantities. We are located in Sheffield close to the M1, and therefore ideally situated for either collections, or delivery throughout the UK and beyond.