Styroglaze – An insulated infill panel comprising plastisol steel bonded to a core of Styrofoam, Stryroglaze is a cost-effective pre-finished insulated panel for all glazing systems. 27 leathergrain finishes are available. Styroglaze’s low maintenance surface gives excellent durability against UV light and Class ‘1’ performance against surface spread of flame.
- Supplied to bespoke sizes
- A variety of edge details are available to suit all glazing systems
- Over 20 standard colours available to choose from
- U Values as low as 0.15 W/M2K can be achieved
We pride ourselves on our high level of quality & service and all our products are manufactured to British Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015. We keep extensive stocks at our Sheffield warehouse close to Junction 31 off the M1, ready for collection or distribution across the UK.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (6th Nov 2019):
Over the next few weeks, the Dow Styrofoam / XEnergy brand names will be changing to Ravatherm XPS. This product is now manufactured by Ravago Building Solutions – Europe’s largest manufacturer of XPS insulation. Therefore, where Styrofoam or XEnergy XPS is used in our Glazing infill panels, the product names will change. The level of quality will remain the same. If you have any questions regarding this name change, please contact our technical sales team.
- Blue Styrofoam LBH will be changing to Ravatherm XPS H LB
- Grey XEnergy LBH will be changing to Grey Ravatherm XPS XH LB
For more information – read here.