Aluglaze is an insulated infill panel comprising Powder coated or Anodised aluminium which is bonded to an insulated core. Aluglaze panels are typically specified for window infill and curtain walling applications.
- Supplied to bespoke sizes.
- A variety of edge details are available to suit all glazing systems including toggle fix
- Interpon D, Syntha Pulvin and Analok anodised colours are all available as standard
- U Values as low as 0.15 W/M2K can be achieved.
Aluglaze panels are manufactured with a choice of foam cores such as XEnergy Styrofoam XPS, PIR & Phenolic. These are typically specified for low-rise applications.
Our panels are vacuum bonded using the latest adhesive technology ensuring the panel matches the life span of its intended application. We also manufacture to quality system
We pride ourselves on our high level of quality & service and all our products are manufactured to British Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015. We keep extensive stocks at our Sheffield warehouse close to Junction 31 off the M1, ready for collection or distribution across the UK.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (6th Nov 2019):
Over the next few weeks, the Dow Styrofoam / XEnergy brand names will be changing to Ravatherm XPS. This product is now manufactured by Ravago Building Solutions – Europe’s largest manufacturer of XPS insulation. Therefore, where Styrofoam or XEnergy XPS is used in our Glazing infill panels, the product names will change. The level of quality will remain the same. If you have any questions regarding this name change, please contact our technical sales team.
- Blue Styrofoam LBH will be changing to Ravatherm XPS H LB
- Grey XEnergy LBH will be changing to Grey Ravatherm XPS XH LB
For more information – read here.