Styrocladeco® upstand board is designed to withstand extreme climatic and working conditions and offers excellent impact resistance, and thermal performance.
- Reduces cold bridging on parapets and upstands
- Integral impact / weather resistant facing and dimensionally stable
- Long term high performance insulation
- Self-finished and requires no decoration
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle, enabling speedy dry installation
- 56mm board achieves a Thermal Resistance of 1.54 m2K/W
- Standard panel size of 1200mm x 600mm x 56mm (overall thickness)
- Other panel thicknesses are manufactured to order.
Styrocladeco is a factory bonded composite comprising 6mm Cembrit MP and XPS Insulation. Cembrit Multi Purpose is a high-density fibre-cement board designed to withstand extreme climatic and working conditions. It offers excellent impact resistance, with a smooth grey surface and requires no finishing. The Cembrit MP facing board has a reaction to fire rating of Euroclass A1 to EN 13501-1:2007. The Ravatherm XPS insulation has a reaction to fire rating of Euroclass E to EN 13501-1:2007.
Ravatherm XPS X LB is a grey extruded polystyrene and combines low thermal conductivity and high resistance to moisture to ensure permanent long-term insulation. Styrocladeco uses an XPS grade which is extruded using carbon dioxide as the blowing agent. The ODP and GWP of the carbon dioxide blowing agent are Zero and One respectively.
We pride ourselves on our high level of quality & service and all our products are manufactured to British Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015. We keep extensive stocks at our Sheffield warehouse close to Junction 31 off the M1, ready for collection or distribution across the UK.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (6th Nov 2019):
The insulation foam used to make Styroclad Eco - Dow Styrofoam, has changed brand name to Ravatherm XPS. This product is now manufactured by Ravago Building Solutions – Europe’s largest manufacturer of XPS insulation. The level of quality has remained the same. If you have any questions regarding this name change, please contact our technical sales team.
- Blue Styrofoam LBA has changed to Grey Ravatherm XPS X LB
For more information – read here.