The SoffitLiner range consists of High Performance Insulation faced with a Class ‘A1’ Cement Particle Board. The boards can be used to upgrade the energy efficiency of semi-exposed concrete decks for new build or refurbishment projects, such as underground car parks and other similar applications.
- Comprising Ravatherm XPS Insulation faced with a Class ‘A1’ Cement Particle Board.
- Comprising Class ‘O’ high performance Phenolic insulation faced with a Class ‘A1’ Cement Particle Board
- Comprising Non-Combustible Rock Fibre Insulation faced with a Class ‘A1’ Cement Particle Board
A range of three insulation options to suit most applications:
- Excellent ‘U’ Values can be achieved
- SoffitLiner boards can be cut using normal site cutting tools, including circular and fine toothed saws
- Class A1, non-combustible facing board
- Self-finished and requires no decoration
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle, enabling speedy dry installation
- CFC / HCFC Free
- Zero (ODP) Ozone Depletion Potential & Low (GWP) Global warming potential on all options
- Reduces cold bridging on semi-exposed soffits
- See literature download for additional performance data and installation instructions
We pride ourselves on our high level of quality & service and all our products are manufactured to British Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015. We keep extensive stocks at our Sheffield warehouse close to Junction 31 off the M1, ready for collection or distribution across the UK.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (6th Nov 2019):
The XPS insulation foam used to make Soffitliner - Dow Styrofoam, has changed brand name to Ravatherm XPS. This product is now manufactured by Ravago Building Solutions – Europe’s largest manufacturer of XPS insulation. The level of quality has remained the same. The Phenolic foam insulation used to manufacture our Soffitliner FR option remains unchanged. If you have any questions regarding this name change, please contact our technical sales team.
- Blue Styrofoam LBH has changed to Blue Ravatherm XPS H LB
For more information – read here.