The SoffitLiner range consists of High Performance Insulation faced with a Class ‘A1’ Cement Particle Board. The boards can be used to upgrade the energy efficiency of semi-exposed concrete decks for new build or refurbishment projects, such as underground car parks and other similar applications.
- Comprising XEnergy XPS Insulation faced with a Class ‘A1’ Cement Particle Board.
- Comprising Class ‘O’ high performance Phenolic insulation faced with a Class ‘A1’ Cement Particle Board
- Comprising Non-Combustible Rock Fibre Insulation faced with a Class ‘A1’ Cement Particle Board
A range of three insulation options to suit most applications:
- Excellent ‘U’ Values can be achieved
- SoffitLiner boards can be cut using normal site cutting tools, including circular and fine toothed saws
- Class A1, non-combustible facing board
- Self-finished and requires no decoration
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle, enabling speedy dry installation
- CFC / HCFC Free
- Zero (ODP) Ozone Depletion Potential & Low (GWP) Global warming potential on all options
- Reduces cold bridging on semi-exposed soffits
- See literature download for additional performance data and installation instructions
We pride ourselves on our high level of quality & service and all our products are manufactured to British Standard BS EN 9001:2000. We keep extensive stocks at our Sheffield warehouse close to Junction 31 off the M1, ready for collection or distribution across the UK.
There are significant changes underway in the supply of Styrofoam the market leading extruded polystyrene. During 2018 Dow Chemical will cease the manufacture of blue Styrofoam and replace with a new improved product called Xenergy Styrofoam. This product will be grey in colour and offer the same mechanical properties but will provide improved thermal performance. The process of winding down stocks of blue Styrofoam is already underway with some grades already exhausted such as RTM, these will be supplied in the new improved grade of Xenergy. Other grades will be phased in over coming months. Full technical data sheets on the new improved product are available to download here and here.