Perimate can be applied externally to:
- Insulate the structure in construction
- Protect the tanking material from damage by the backfill material
- Drain water away from the structure reducing hydrostatic pressure on the tanking membrane
Perimate combines unique features
- Vertical channels to help drain water away
- A thin fabric layer to prevent soil particles blocking the channels
- Shiplapped edges to ensure continuity of insulation
Uniquely designed and distributed by Panel Systems, Perimate can prevent ground water reaching the interior of a building by insulating below ground structures. A common solution is to use a tanking membrane of mastic asphalt or bituminous sheet applied to the external wall.
We pride ourselves on our high level of quality & service and all our products are manufactured to British Standard BS EN 9001:2000. We keep extensive stocks at our Sheffield warehouse close to Junction 31 off the M1, ready for collection or distribution across the UK.