- Product is made from XPS Insulation (Extruded polystyrene)
- Excellent Thermal properties: Thermal Conductivity (K Value = 0.031)
- Supplied in an easy to handle sheet size of 1200x600mm (4ft x 2ft)
- Available 50, 75 & 100mm thick
- Manufactured and supplied from the UK.
- Can be used in walls, roof and floors to improve the thermal performance of the structure
- Can also be used as under slab insulation as part of a concrete floor base.
- The Insulation board are very easy to work with. Boards can be cut either by using a fine toothed saw, or by scoring with a knife then snapping over a straight edge.
- Hand samples are available upon request by completing web contact form
- Reaction to fire rating ‘E’ to EN 13501-1
We pride ourselves on our high level of quality & service and all our products are manufactured to British Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015. We keep extensive stocks at our Sheffield warehouse close to Junction 31 off the M1, ready for collection or distribution across the UK.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (6th Nov 2019):
The Dow Styrofoam & XEnergy brand names have changed to Ravatherm XPS. This product is now manufactured by Ravago Building Solutions – Europe’s largest manufacturer of XPS insulation. The level of quality and availability has remained the same. If you have any questions regarding this name change, please contact our technical sales team.
- Blue Styrofoam Blocks has changed to Blue Ravatherm XPS H LB Blocks
- Grey XEnergy Blocks has changed to Grey Ravatherm XPS XH LB Blocks
For more information – read here.