- CFC/HCFC free with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Combines insulation and floor finish
- Eliminates the need for a final screed
- Simple and fast to install
- Excellent compression resistance
- Resistant to moisture
- Easy to handle, cut and lay
P5 grade chipboard is a high duty board designed for floor use including humid applications. The chipboard incorporates a tongue and groove detail on all four edges for ease of installation. Our chipboard is FSC approved. Styrofoam is a closed cell insulation board with good water resistance. This eliminates the need for a vapour control layer in the floor construction. Styrofoam is extruded with a unique blue colour to clearly identify the product.
Styrofloor can be used to insulate floors in residential and commercial projects for both new build and refurbishment. It is also suitable for use in conservatories or conversion projects.