The SoffitLiner range consists of High Performance Insulation faced with a Class ‘O’ Cement Particle Board.
The boards can be used to upgrade the energy efficiency of semi-exposed concrete decks for new build or refurbishment projects, such as underground car parks and other similar applications.
Comprising Styrofoam XPS Insulation faced with a Class ‘O’ Cement Particle Board.
Comprising Class ‘O’ high performance Phenolic insulation faced with a Class ‘O’ Cement Particle Board
Comprising Non-Combustible Rock Fibre Insulation faced with a Class ‘O’ Cement Particle Board
- A range of three insulation options to suit all applications including fire resisting applications
- ‘U’ Values as low as 0.15 W/m2k can be achieved
- SoffitLiner boards can be cut using normal site cutting tools, including circular and fine toothed saws
- Class O facing board including Class 1 surface spread of flame
- Self-finished and requires no decoration
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle, enabling speedy dry installation
- CFC / HCFC Free
- Zero (ODP) Ozone Depletion Potential & Low (GWP) Global warming potential on all options
- Suitable for projects with a BREEAM requirement
- Reduces cold bridging on semi-exposed soffits