Ravatherm XPS is extruded using recycled CO2. The benefits include:
- Closed cell to provide good resistance to moisture
- Excellent long term thermal performance
- Three grades for different design loads
- Domestic Floors – Ravatherm XPS X 300 SB – compressive strength – 300 kN/m2.
- Commercial Floors – 500 SB – compressive strength – 500 kN/m2.
- Cold Stores/Heavy Duty – 700 SB – compressive strength – 700 kN/m2.
We pride ourselves on our high level of quality & service and all our products are manufactured to British Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015. We keep extensive stocks at our Sheffield warehouse close to Junction 31 off the M1, ready for collection or distribution across the UK.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (6th Nov 2019):
The Dow Floormate brand name has changed to Ravatherm XPS. This flooring product is now manufactured by Ravago Building Solutions – Europe’s largest manufacturer of XPS insulation. The level of quality and availability has remained the same but is made with a 16% improvement in thermal performance. If you have any questions regarding this name change, please contact our technical sales team.
- Floormate® 300A has changed to Ravatherm XPS X 300 SB
- Floormate® 500A has changed to Ravatherm XPS X 500 SB
- Floormate® 700A has changed to Ravatherm XPS X 700 SB
For more information – read here.